Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December Update #16: Most Important

Last and most important, may I ask a favor please?  If you feel so inclined, would you please remember our concert, our choir, our conductors and our accompanists in your petitions and prayers today?  If you would like to participate in a group prayer, we will meet in the choir room, room W252, at 6:40 p.m., prior to lining up to go on stage.

Thank you again for the time you have devoted to this concert and your efforts on behalf of all South High Alumni.  I wish you a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, Wonderful Holidays and a very joyful and prosperous New Year.

1 comment:

  1. How I wanted to be with you last night!!
    I practiced, but last minute committments
    took over. Sometimes living in Richmond,
    VA can be very far away... Thanks everyone
    for all of your efforts and talents. If
    there is a recording of it, sign me up!
    Our choir sang at a live nativity at the
    Richmond Zoo tonight, so at least I got
    to sing something! Happy Holidays!- Carol Husband Berryman, Class of 1979.

    ReplyDelete